National Employment Service Corporation (NEMP) was founded in 1992 in Portsmouth, NH. Our operations were focused on fulfilling local clientele's need for a full service temporary help agency. Our success in New England resulted in rapid growth and facilitated the need to expand our services on a regional level to Texas. The corporate goals of NEMP are to provide all clientele, present and future with qualified staffing services. Cutting edge technology and competitive pricing allow NEMP to maintain high quality placements as well as outstanding customer service that meet the highest standards in the staffing industry.
NEMP offers the following:
- New England roots with a national presence
- Provide staffing solutions in the fields of information technology, software engineering and development, call center/customer service professionals, hardware design/engineering, manufacturing, light industrial and administrative/clerical support
- Principals also own Madison Resource Funding
- Manages out sourced functions
- Provide on-site management for temporary labor contracts
- Permanent/direct placement of candidates of all levels in a variety of disciplines and industries