National Employment Service Corporation (NEMP) was founded in 1992 in Portsmouth, NH with operations
focused on fulfilling local clientele's need for a full service temporary help agency. Our success in
New England resulted in rapid growth and facilitated the need to expand our services on a regional
level to Texas. The corporate goals of NEMP are to provide all clientele, present and
future with qualified staffing services that reflect the combination of 50 years of industry experience.
Cutting edge technology and competitive pricing allow NEMP to maintain high quality placements as well
as outstanding customer service that meet the highest standards in the staffing industry.
NEMP offers the following:
- Locally owned with a national presence
- Provides staffing solutions in the fields of information technology, software engineering and development, hardware design/engineering, manufacturing, light industrial and administrative/clerical support
- Principals also own Madison Resource Funding
- Manages out sourced functions
- Provides on-site management for temporary labor contracts
- Permanent/Direct placement of candidates of all levels in a variety of disciplines and industries
Administrative Healthcare Staffing
NEMP excels in sourcing and placing administrative healthcare staff in temporary and direct placements. We can support numerous industries including, but not limited to; light industrial, information technologies, office & administrative services and warehouse & distribution, to name a few. NEMP will strive to fill each job requisition, taking pride in matching a candidate who is competent in their skills, to a client's company. As long as a vacancy remains, NEMP will continue to search and provide collaborative staffing support to meet our clients’ needs. Download our brochure!
Initially servicing a number of high tech clients located temporarily in northern New England, NEMP consistently sustained measurable sales growth each year and as a result expanded nationally. NEMP also manages several on-site programs with key clients throughout the country. NEMP is a large business that is a privately owned corporation and is managed by a board of directors.
The structure is as follows:
OFFICERS & DIRECTORS
L. Leonard Tierney
James A. Klein
Executive Vice President/Secretary/Director